Unskilled jobs in USA for foreigners – Customer Service Advisor
|Post Name||Customer Service Advisor|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Lehi, Utah, United States 84043|
LendingClub Corporation (NYSE: LC) is the parent company of LendingClub Bank, National Association, Member FDIC, and the only full-spectrum fintech marketplace bank. Members can gain access to a broad range of financial products and services through a technology-driven platform, designed to help them pay less when borrowing and earn more when saving.
More than 4 million members have joined the Club to help reach their financial goals. We’re leading the governance of a new industry by developing ethical, responsible ways to bring greater value and better opportunities to our members. Everyone deserves a better financial future and our team is committed to making that a reality. Come join us!
About the Role
At LendingClub, we take pride in helping our potential members improve their financial health through our ethos of service: Lending Care. As leaders in the market, we seek individuals who are inspired by our vision and embody our values. By joining the Virtual Banking team, you will have the opportunity to empower those who strive to achieve financial success.
You will be a guide to our members as they start a relationship with LendingClub. In this role, you’ll experience a dynamic call center environment where we provide best-in-class, nonstop member interactions via phones, email, and chat, through three simple principles: “Build a Relationship, Make It Easy, and Think Ahead.”
What You’ll Do
- Take inbound phone calls, chats, and/or emails while accurately completing online account transactions, maintenance, and service requests from customers
- Maintain an excellent understanding of bank products and services, procedures, policies, and appropriate regulatory issues in relation to deposit and transaction accounts, while providing empathetic and professional customer service
- Have a strong understanding of LendingClub products/services with the ability to adapt to new situations by thinking critically, and providing solutions to our members
- Help members understand their available options and plan what benefits them financially, as well as emotionally
- Contribute to defined KPIs and results by infusing a human element into our call model
Pay for the position: $20/hr
- 1+ year experience in retail customer service, banking, or call center
- You are comfortable with technology and capable of handling back-to-back phone calls and rapid switches between phone, email, and chat communications
- You can contribute to a positive team environment by actively engaging with your peers and leaders, seeking out and applying feedback, sharing ideas and best practices
- You take ownership of customer concerns and resolve customer issues at the first point of contact
- You are timely and reliable, as it is important to adhere to your daily schedule
- Ability to build relationships and focus on customer experiences
Virtual (Work from Home) Considerations:
LendingClub currently offers virtual, hybrid in-office, and fully in-office options so that you can request to work where you perform your best. We are asking for flexibility going forward as circumstances change and we evaluate transitioning teams back to work in the office. The following are requirements to perform this role virtually (work from home):
- Have a quiet, dedicated space (preferably with a door) where you can work uninterrupted at home. This also includes having a dedicated desk and chair for work.
- Have high-speed internet with low usage during business hours (20MBPS download speed and 5-10 MBPS upload speed)
- Be able to connect directly to your modem/router (not via wifi); ethernet cord provided
- Be comfortable troubleshooting technical issues without in-person IT support
- MUST live and work within 75 miles of the LendingClub office hiring this role.
- While working, it is expected that you are not the primary caregiver to any pets, children, or elderly.
Required to be on the phone, work on a computer, and at a desk for extended periods of time including viewing a screen, using a mouse, manipulating a keyboard, and wearing a headset. Must be able to function effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced call center environment where natural and regular work stressors can occur.
What Makes LC different:
A great place to build your career
We want you to learn and grow with us. Onboarding programs, on-the-job training, career-development sessions, and performance check-ins keep you on a path toward the next level. Last year, 57% of our new Operations managers were promoted from within the company.
We celebrate individuality
Individual perspectives and experiences make us and our business better—there is no “typical” LendingClub employee. We encourage everyone to voice their opinions while retaining the humility to listen and accept other viewpoints. Employee resource groups supporting female, LGBTQ+, Black, Asian, Latinx, Jewish, parent, and veteran team members offer more ways to feel connected and supported within our LendingClub community.
You are worth it
We want every employee to feel valued. One way we do that is through our generous compensation and benefits package, which includes:
- Generous paid time off
- 401(k) match up to 4% ($5,000 per year max)
- Wellness program with cash incentives and more!
Perks with purpose
We also offer a wide range of onsite perks to help you get the most out of your day.
- Onsite gym, locker room, showers, and a bike room
- Public Café in the building
- Onsite barista for made-to-order coffee, smoothies, and teas
- Light-filled, colorful workspaces that encourage collaboration and innovation
- Covered parking
- Basketball courts and open field for sports activities
- Healthy snacks and drinks
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation,
Age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.