Are you on the lookout for one of the top online jobs available? Are you looking for the best online job?
Fortunately for you, there are many of well-paying online jobs available nowadays.
Some of the best online jobs are work from home jobs that allow you to work for someone else or even establish your own business.
22,000+ Online Jobs in Canada for Foreigners – APPLY NOW!
Many people perform online jobs from home and earn a full-time income.
Online jobs are advantageous for a variety of reasons, including:
- Working from home is an option.
- You might be able to work around your schedule.
- You could be able to travel more or even full-time if you want to.
Here are some examples of persons and situations that would profit greatly from one of the legitimate online jobs from home on our list.
Parents can work from home while still being able to care for their young children. Parents of school-aged children who wish to be there during the day if something happens while their child is at school would benefit from online jobs.
People looking to increase their income might profit from part-time online jobs that allow them to work outside of their “regular” 9-5 work hours.
Anyone looking to start a new profession can discover part-time online jobs from home to start on the side and eventually turn into a full-time business. This permits you to try something new without having to leave your existing work and money behind.
Anyone with a desire to travel while earning money may desire to get online jobs.
So, if you’re wanting to make some extra cash or start a new career path that allows you to work from home, this list of the top online jobs is for you.
1. Interior Designer/Decorator – Home Decor Specialist at Tepperman’s, Ontario, Canada (Hybrid)
About the Role:
As a Home Décor Specialist (HDS), you will use your industry expertise to deliver an exceptional customer experience, to achieve program goals and build long lasting customer relationships. In this position, you will be part of a dynamic team of professionals who specialize in using their decorating skills to create beautiful spaces.
You will be responsible for leading Tepperman’s Home Decor clients through virtual and in-store consultations. You will continuously build connections with external partners and create relationships with in-store sales professionals to drive additional traffic and incremental sales.
As Home Décor Specialist you will report to the General Manager and collaborate with the Company Training and Development Manager. Join our team of professional Home Décor Specialists today!
What You’ll Do at Tepperman’s:
- Create interior solutions for our customers through virtual and in-store consultations
- Build strong relationships to create lifelong customers by delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Actively lead projects that create external connections and drive incremental business opportunities for all Tepperman’s locations e.g. Realtor Program, Home Builders, and other similar industries
- Achieve personal key performance indicators including sales, protection & financing
- Collaborate with key internal partners to market and develop the Home Décor Specialist Program including active participation in Tepperman’s social media
- Passionately engage in weekly team meetings and individual coaching discussions.
What You Need to Bring:
- Interior Decorator Certification, Interior Designer Certification or 3 years of relevant design or staging experience
- 1 year of experience in retail sales
- Knowledge and experience using design platforms e.g. SketchUp, Sweet Home 3D, 2020 Spaces, Canva or similar
- A commitment to excellence in customer service and professionalism
- Strong communication skills are essential
- Detail oriented and solid time management skills
- Solid organization skills & ability to work independently
- A flexible work schedule
We are hiring for various locations
Why Work at Tepperman’s?
- We offer job stability as a family-owned company for over 97 years
- We provide competitive wages and a pension matching program
- We offer a great employee discount
- We have a comprehensive benefits package with extended health care, critical illness coverage & life insurance
- We are committed to your success and invest in you by providing a strong on-boarding plan.
2. Assistant Coordinator, Business Support
Full Job Description
Title: Assistant Coordinator, Business Support
Location: Canada – British Columbia
Employment status: Canada – British Columbia
Salary band: $39,418 $49,272/ year
The Canadian Red Cross (CRC), an iconic brand and one of the most inspirational not-for-profit organizations on this planet, is seeking a Assistant Coordinator, Business Support to join our Assistant Coordinator, Business Support team.
You have a passion for helping others, and want to work with other dedicated individuals? By applying, you are taking a big first step to be part of an exciting organization.
At the Canadian Red Cross, we are guided by our fundamental principles of humanity, impartiality, neutrality, independence, voluntary service, unity, and universality. We help people and communities in Canada and around the world in times of need and support them in strengthening their resilience.
Starting with the hiring process, we are committed to having an accessible, diverse, inclusive, and barrier-free work environment where everyone can reach their full potential. We encourage all qualified persons to apply, particularly Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, racialized people, and people with diverse gender identities and sexual orientations, and others who share our values and contribute to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace.
We are looking for a Assistant Coordinator, Business Support,collaborating with the Manager, Administration for BC & Yukon, the Assistant Coordinator, Business Supports coordinates the general administrative support functions in BC & Yukon, with a focus on supporting the Burnaby Red Cross office.
In this role, you will:
- Oversees and ensures smooth operation of the reception area and functions at the shared Burnaby office, including all aspects of the volunteer management cycle to support the team of volunteers to help manage it.
- Acts as first point of contact with the general public at the Burnaby office; responds to general enquiries; provides information and directs the incoming calls to appropriate service department/program or other agencies and Accepts donations.
- Supports logistic needs for BC personnel in relation to the Burnaby office. This may include coordinating building access and orientation to office machines and supplies or providing information about Vancouver area.
- Ensures smooth operation and acts as first point of contact regarding shared equipment and spaces, supplies, and related administrative processes. This includes but is not exclusive to: shared fleet vehicles, virtual printer technology, postage and copying, general office supply ordering needs, key and alarm codes in coordination with Facilities, and oversight of the kitchen and photocopy room supplies.
- Completes records management functions ensuring year-end and file storage or destructions processes are in line with society guidelines.
- Supports Manager with producing reports for VP, and Program Directors/teams, and special projects as identified.
- Provides administrative support to BCY Resuming Responsibly processes and meetings. Includes but is not limited to supporting and tracking office access, travel and meeting approvals, completion of required trainings and checklists, updating of documents and minute-taking.
- Helps to coordinate Joint Occupational Health and Safety Committee meetings and related functions. Participates in the committee as a worker representative.
What we are looking for:
- The minimum qualifications for this job are completion of a Community College diploma in Accounting, Finance or Administration
- 2-3 years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. This position requires the satisfactory completion of a Canadian criminal record reference check.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite. Above average Excel skills are required.
- Ability to work independently , to take initiative, to prioritize and multi-task and also work well as part of a team
- Comfortable with developing processes and practices
- Ability to think creatively within defined policies
- Experience in volunteer management is an asset
- Fluency in a second language is an asset.
- Valid Driver’s Licence is an asset
- Work will occur at the office with the potential for hybrid work in the future. Hours of work are Monday to Friday between 8:30 – 4:30 exclusive of a 1-hour lunch (7 hours in total). Extended hours may be required during disaster response.
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 is mandatory for this position and operation (the CRC will however adhere to its duty to accommodate those who are unable to be fully vaccinated for a reason related to a human right protected ground)
If you require accommodation measures during any phase of the hiring process, please notify us as soon as possible. All information received in relation to accommodation requests will be kept confidential.
3. Lead Graphic Designer– Bitbuy Tecnologies Inc.
Full Job Description
Five Bits of Information about Bitbuy:
– Founded in 2016 and proudly Canadian-owned, Bitbuy offers crypto trading services to beginners, advanced traders, and corporations making us Canada’s Crypto Destination of Investors
– Bitbuy is registered with FINTRAC as a Money Services Business in the Virtual Asset Service Provider category
– Bitbuy is the first crypto-trading platform to become regulated as a marketplace and registered as a restricted dealer in Canada
– We have over 375,000 certified users, and over $4.5 billion in value traded, making us one of Canada’s most trusted platforms
– Our head office is located in downtown Toronto, with over 95 employees and growing.
We are looking for a talented and motivated Graphic Designer to join our marketing team; someone who is passionate about both digital, motion, and analytic driven design. You’ll apply your expertise to a variety of design projects through research, storyboarding, execution and collaboration. If you have a keen instinct for visual storytelling and a passion for creating inspiring design, we want to hear from you!
– Creating and maintaining the visual presence of the Bitbuy brand.
– Generating and delivering new and engaging designs for use by the digital, offline and social teams;
– Building landing pages in Webflow to improve customer registration and adoption rates;
– Developing creative for digital campaigns in the sports, crypto and business news ecosystems;
– Collaborating with various internal teams and using feedback to leverage design to improve KPIs;
– Translating marketing campaigns into effective digital experiences by factoring in design best-practices;
– Delivering creative in a fast paces, often changing environment;
Who You Are
– You have 5+ years of professional experience in graphic design – preferably in tech
– You potentially have some experience with illustration
– You have a strong background designing landing pages, social media posts, marketing materials and corporate communications
– You have been exposed to digital advertising design and best-practices
– You have a solid foundation of core design, typographic principles and UI/UX
– You have strong expertise with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and other related design tools and software
– You are able to adapt to new design efficiencies such as Canva
– You have some video-editing and animation experience
– You have worked with Webflow’s online visual editor platform is beneficial
Why you should Join
– $80-90,000 base salary with potential for an equity component
– Eligibility for a discretionary annual bonus
– Fully paid benefits coverage for you and your family
– Generous PTO policy including half day Fridays in the summer
– An opportunity to join a leading company in a blooming and exciting industry
– Hybrid work schedule
Bitbuy is committed to providing accommodations at all stages of the recruitment process in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise us if you require accommodation.
4. Online English Instructor
- Minimum 1 year of teaching experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must have laptop with fast internet connection
- Working Monday-Sunday at varying hours
5. Sales Associate
- Business experience in pharmaceutical industry, biotech or life sciences preferred
- Software sales experience preferred
- Must have home office: phone, computer, reliable internet
- Strong computer skills
6. Online And Overseas Teacher
- Create unit and lesson plans
- Assess students based on Ontario curriculum
- Deliver courses online to China
- Teaching experience is an asset, but proven expertise is accepted
- Bachelor’s degree required
7. Sales Representative
- Empathize with customers
- Passionate about your work
- High school or equivalent education
- You love helping people
8. Junior Instructional Designer
- Experience designing training for any software
- Experience designing and developing ILT and/or vILT
- Windows 7,8 or 10 operating system
- 1-3 years experience of ID experience creating instructor led training and eLearning in a business environment OR Master’s degree in Instructional Technology
9. Communications Coordinator
- 1-2 years experience in communications or related field
- Experience with corporate communications
- Bachelor’s degree in communications field
- Excellent marketing and communications skills
10. Telemedicine Coordinator
- Access to computer with fast internet connection
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong proficiency with computers
- Experience working in healthcare, eye care or with health policy is a bonus
11. Virtual Tour Sales Expert
- Lead lists provided, $250 commission/sale
- Sell virtual tours over the phone
- Learn how to close sales
- High school or equivalent education
- English language required
- 1 year sales experience required
12. Freelance Resume Writer
Salary: Project-based pay
- Minimum 5-years experience as resume writer or recruiter
- Unparalleled written English skills
- Home office with phone, computer and fast internet connection
- Superior skills in Microsoft Word and proficiency is Microsoft Office and Google Docs
13. In-Home Sales Consultant
- Experience in sales and successful track record
- Knowledge of home renovation industry
- Passionate about customers
- Communicate effectively with installers
- Detail oriented
- High school level education
14. Social Media Management Specialist
- Proven experience in social media marketing or digit media specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing, presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience
- Adequate knowledge of web design, CRO and SEO
- Fluent in English
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
15. Digital Marketer
- 2+ years proficiency in SEO/SEM, strong Excel skillset, 1+ years with Klaviyo or Mail Chimp or other email marketing software
- 3 years minimum experience in online growth/search, 2+ years experience with advertising products on Facebook
- Post-secondary degree in business, marketing, engineering or psychology
- You have a flare for design and a positive attitude
16. In-Home Sales Consultant
- Experience sales professional with track record in success
- Knowledge of home renovation industry
- Open to learning and coaching
- A loyal brand advocate
17. Executive Administrative Director
- 5+ years of management experience with preference given to aviation and/or not for profit background
- Experience with MS Office
- Strong event planning and marketing skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
18. Promotional Product Sales
- Result driven, positive attitude, no fear of cold-calling
- Verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Professionalism, sales, B2B experience appreciated
- High school education
19. Sales Representative
- Sales experience required
- Successful track record
- Commission based
20. Work Integrated Learning Placement Officer
- Post-secondary degree, preferably in communication, media design or other creative industries
- Minimum 3 years experience in related field
- Proven track record of successful networking
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with social media platforms
- Fluent in French and English
21. Event Marketing Manager
- Able to work weekends
- Great work ethic and excellent verbal communication skills
- Recruiting, training and hiring part-time team members